How to Make the Perfect Cup of Matcha
Strawberry Matcha Forever Cocktail Recipe
Chanyous, also known as Japanese tea ceremonies, have been using matcha since the end of the 12th century in their mindfulness rituals as their vehicle for embodying four sacred principles, wa, kei, sei and jaku. These matcha tea ceremonies are deeply steeped in these principles, as they remind one of the most revered values a human being can hold: harmony (wa), respect (kei), purity (sei), and tranquility (jaku)
These ceremonies begin with purification rites. These are followed by a silent bow from the host to honor the guests, then the graceful whisking of powdered matcha and hot water in individual cups creates a luscious foam. Each guest slowly takes a sip, one by one. And as it began, the ceremony ends with an honorary bow.
- LGLinda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 hours agoOne of the best Matchas
I love this matcha heard great reviews from this matcha decided to give it a try. I love it! Super creamy and goes very well with raw honey. Not only is it delicious it gives you a good source of energy while making me focus throughout my morning. I recommend it!
- BKBeatrice K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoRAVING FAN
Absolutely LOVE this matcha. Listen I’m a matcha girl. I’m not new to this, I’m TRUE to this and THIS is the most iconic matcha OUT. I actually subscribe to receive it monthly because other matchas just won’t do. I am Magic Club Hour Teas #1 FAN. Drop what you’re doing and BUY NOW. This is your sign.
- HHHoliday H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoA wonderful, mind clearing tea
I absolutely love this tea. I have it in the midafternoon and it really helps get me over the slump of the day, energize me, and clear my mind.
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreen tea
I like this tea also . It makes me feel energized.
- TLTina Lynn S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
Bought this quite awhile ago and really wanted to try it again. I definitely need to invest in a whisk because the matcha latte I just made with some vanilla almond milk and monk fruit sweetener is literally a reason to live ❤️