Scorpio Tea for Sensual Brilliance
Craft a Scorpio Latté
- SCStephanie C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliance indeed
This was the first tea I bought from magic hour and now I don’t think I can buy tea from anywhere else lol.
It’s so smooth a flavorful. The notes of fig are my absolute favorite. I enjoy it hot. But I also love making an iced oatmilk LAT-TEA with this blend.
- MMaddieVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTried the sample and immediately bought an entire jar
This might be my favorite black tea I've ever had. The saffron and the figs balance it so beautifully. It feels like being transported to a fancy Persian tea house. Everyone who has tried it at my house has instantly loved it. So glad I got the apothecary jar too, it's heavy and has a nice seal. Very good quality and worth every penny
- YOYukako O.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully blended tea
This Scorpio tea is so delicious! I usually don’t prefer black tea based blended tea but this is amazing. I never knew that drinking tea could be a whole experience until I found Magic Hour. Thank you!
- KVKat V.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSubtle, but quite lovely
Just a lovely delicate rose and floral note tea. A hint of sweet. Nothing bold. But a very pleasant tea. A bit dreamy, if that makes sense. I feel like it needs to be served in a dainty porcelain cup. At least try it.
- IAIfrah A.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsScorpio Approved
My husband is a Scorpio and I gifted this to him. He enjoyed it and was impressed by all the flavor profiles. He loves black tea so this was a winner. Usually when you see a Zodiac Sign tea being marketed, it's bland or just a gimmick, but these Magic Hour ones really capture what they are trying to represent. I'm curious to try the other signs now and am glad I can rely on them as solid gifts to loved ones.