- EFEileen F.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA nice alternative to chamomile
I enjoyed this alone, but plan to play around and mix it with my black tea. I gave some of this tea to a friend. The aroma alone is so calming. I enjoyed it hot and cold.
- ASAshley St. A.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsYum!
I love adding a sprinkle of these to my other teas, but they're perfect all on their own
- ATArrel T.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSip-tastic1
The flavor is sip-tastic! I’m fairly new to herbal teas, but each of the Magic Hour selections I have tried, have been wonderful.
- BHBrenda H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsMaking memories
I really enjoy the mild flavor. It’s great as an iced tea very refreshing. It’s right up there with Queen of the South and Bohemian breakfast.
- CKcynthia k.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWild Indian Rose
I felt like a queen sipping this tea. It was soft and rewarding. Great to meditate and journal with.