Vanilla Earl Grey: Tea for the Lushness of Life
- CNChristy N.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 4 out of 5 starsLuscious and creamy…
The usual Earl Grey scent was definitely there. The first steeping was very luscious and creamy with milk and sweetener. The second steep was less so but still very nice. I found that I could only get about three good steeps out of a serving of tea leaves. However, the flavor was really good while it lasted.
- AMAntoinette M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLoved this one!
I loved this Earl Grey tea in the evening.
- SLSophia L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery good!
Enjoyed the Vanilla Earl Grey! Another great tea from Magic Hour!
- HKHaile K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSolid Earl grey!
My favorite loose leaf earl grey!
- KAKim A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVanilla Earl Grey
Now that I've turned my friends/bosses on to Magic Hour teas, I've split my large bags in half. Half goes to work with me and the other half stays home. Vanilla Earl Grey is a huge hit...with my son at home loving it and my boss at work loving it. I've been ordered by both to always keep it on hand. I just think it's nice they share it with me occasionally!