While Supplies Last!! Our beautiful side-handled tea pot is ideal for those desiring a unique and traditional tea ceremony. Simply add a teaspoon of your favorite Magic Hour Tea, steep, pour and repeat. This is our favorite personal tea tool as it feels smooth in the hand, is easy to use and clean and makes re-steeping loose leaves easy.
We believe in the importance of finely crafted steeping vessels to enhance our fine loose leaf teas as much as we believe in the magical role of tea to enhance your sense of calm, well-being and connection in life. Made from mouth-blown, pure borosilicate glass, which is renowned for its heat-resistance, radiance, durability and clarity, our beautiful and functional tea steeping glassware is curated to enhance your daily tea ritual. Ancient tea practices are modernized through our tea ware collection, and each piece will add a stylish touch to your home or office.
- Borosilicate Glass
- TCTheresa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPerfect little teapot!
Great little teapot! I have been using it constantly! Perfect for a single cup! Love it and next step is getting it's big sister!Was this helpful?
- ASAndrea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoEasy
Easy to use. Perfect cup of teaWas this helpful?
- CTCarolyn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoIdeal size for one.
When I don't want to brew a full pot, this is the perfect size for a single cup of tea. I love that I can brew loose tea in this a few times before putting the tea in the compost bin. This is an efficient and economical way to brew tea.Was this helpful?
- MMmaryellen m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove love love!!!
For a little me time... the tea pot is a MUST!!Was this helpful?
- MSmicki s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGREAT TEAPOT!
Really LOVE this tea pot. It is EASY to use and so BEAUTIFULLY designed. I appreciate the clear materials used so I can enjoy the wonderful colors of the various teas!Was this helpful?