Taurus, Venusian Goddess Tea
Love & luxury are held in your Venusian heart, dear Taurus. You are the Queen of romance, beauty & inspire in us a divine thirst for pleasure. While born by the symbol of the bull, your grounded nature bears nothing of the fighting ferocity, and instead sings of the sensual nuances of humankind. Art, music, kindness and a thorough propensity for prosperity, you are a symbol of loyalty & gorgeous good fortune. May we all bask in the traits of your luck and loyal gaze through which our best selves are celebrated.
When creating a blend for the Venusian Queen of the Zodiac, I reached for the richest most luxurious flavors of ripe tropical fruit, bursting wild rose buds, sensually rich dark chocolate and a rarity to behold: Coffee Leaves. Coffee is a flavor so many of us adore and yet coffee beans can add to our inflammation, alas the Coffee Leaf arrives with the solution: Double the antioxidants of green tea, teeming with anti-inflammatory nutrients and a flavor reminiscent of early morning sunrise viewings while cuddled in a warm embrace.
Whether you are a Taurus or simply love luxury and a cornucopia of chocolate-rose-tropical delight in your cup, this blend will bring the fruits of the entire earth to you to make you feel like the queen you truly are. xx, Zhena
Organic Black Tea, Pineapple, Organic Cocoa Nibs, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Roasted Carob, Organic Cinnamon, Mango, Figs, Cornflower Petals, Coffee Leaf, Organic Hibiscus, with Natural Flavor Extracts
April 20th - May 20th
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- Element: Earth
- Goddess: Hestia
- Angel: Archangel Chamuel, the one who brings peace to the inner soul
- BFF's: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
- Color: Forest Green, Pink, Black
- Stones to Wear: Emerald, Rose Quartz
- Flower: Rose
- Aesthetic: Comfortable spaces, soft edges, floral art, potted plants
- Harmonious Environments: Dense Forests, Sierra Leone, Athens, Seattle, Ireland
- Essential Oils: Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Rose, Lemon, Patchouli
- Numerology: Lucky Number 9
- Ruler of: The 2nd House, The House of Wealth
- AAuraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 days agoDelicious Chocolate scent
Initial scent of the dried tea was delightful. Rich chocolate, soft rose, and tropical scents that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Now I’m not one who enjoys chocolate too much, the scent was perfect. When brewed the scent was still delightful as I picked up notes of cinnamon and a roasted scent.
However, upon tasting the tea I was disappointed. There were way too many flavors in this tea for me. 1st note I got was chocolate, not bad but not my favorite, then came the cinnamon spice which I enjoyed but then came the tropical flavors which threw me for a loop. Mango at the forefront, another flavor I don’t particularly care for, a slight sweetness then a touch of the floral and it was gone.
Begin a Taurus, I was surprised but also disappointed. This was not what I was expecting for the blend. I’d much rather have an earthy vanilla or a juniper berry or piney flavor.
All and all delicious tea but not for meWas this helpful?
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoA true delight
It's so good. Like curling up in a fuzzy blanket. I like to sprinkle in some tulsi, it just seems to make it perfect.Was this helpful?
- MRMaia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoA new favorite!
I love astrology themed things, and as a Taurus sun AND moon, any time I find something Taurus themed I have to have it! Needless to say this did not disappoint (I love it so much it's almost gone 😂)! The tea itself is absolutely delicious, aligns perfectly with my preferred flavor profiles, and makes an excellent tea latte. Not to mention the beautiful art on the jar! A perfect 10/10!Was this helpful?
- CSChristine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDelicious and rich
This tea is delicious and chocolates rich. I feel like I’m pampering myself with ever sip.Was this helpful?
- AVAbby V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWorthy of the finest sign
Tauruses are the high-end hedonists of the zodiac (I say this with love and self-awareness), and this tea absolutely does us justice.
Frankly it didn't sound super appealing to me - notes of coffee and pineapple? Together? In tea? - but it is delicious and I've found myself reaching for it more and more. It's a sumptuous treat and a solid energy booster.Was this helpful?