Queen Of The Tropics Rosé All Day Alternative
- BBrittanyVerified Reviewer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIf you like Rose this is for you
This tea is not my favorite but I’m not a big rose wine drinker. It’s still yummy, I like it sweetened with a bit of sugar, iced.
- ATAmanda T.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite tea
This is my all time favorite blend. It brews so pretty. It’s is delicious both hot and cold.
- TJTaylor J.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible!
Tastes just like rose! All the flavor all the wellness no hangover! Thanks again Zhena!
- MMMellie M.Verified Reviewer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen of Tropics...and so began, my journey on a delightfully, floral, heavenly, luscious, delicious tea obsession.
Queen of Tropics was my first taste of Magic Hour teas. I watched Zhena gracefully flutter across my screen like the whimsical tea fairy she is multiple times before I dipped my toe in the water on my tea adventures. In my head, I thought, no, Facebook you're not playing into my newly found interest in astrology, mediation, awakening, again, I won't fall for it. Then came a little video on Queen of Tropics, I could no longer resist. My heart danced in delight as soon as I found that elegant, sparkling, magical black box awaiting me on my doorstep. Upon opening that magical pouch, the Queen, herself greeting me with her crisp, tart, and floral scents, she's just as lovely aesthetically as she is in scent, watching her unfurl in the teapot tickled me like a child. Her florals and fruits danced playfully in the pot; I couldn't help gaze in appreciation. I let her steep and poured her over a glass of ice, took her outside and we gazed at the beautiful outdoor scenery in the back yard together. The hummingbirds greeted us, the butterflies fancifully delighted us with their presence, and we admired the beauty of the marigolds, black eyed Susan's, and zinnias together. Zhena has truly cultivated a magical experience with her teas, each brew somehow turns into a ceremony, and I'm here for it. My husband says, "I'm in full support of funding this new tea obsession, the only problem with this tea is there is never enough."
- AMAntoinette M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest ever!!
I shared my tea with my kids and then it was out! Everyone really liked it.