Leo: Queen of Courage Tea of the Sun
Make a Leo Aperol Spritz!
- KJKELLEY J.Verified Buyer5 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOne of my top 3
I love the slight citrus flavor of this tea. Definately one of my top 3 teas.
- PCPamela C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTaste like the sun feels on your face
This is the best tasting tea I have ever had and it does make you feel happy, so happy I drank 6 cups in one day. If your going to try any new teas this should be one of them.
- ABAubrey B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNot a Leo, but still an amazing tea!
I'm a Gemini and I wasn't sure if this tea was for me...but it sounded great, so I ordered it! It's a lovely black tea. The oranges add a touch of summer to the tea and make it taste light and fresh. I love the black tea pearls. When I first opened the pouch, I thought it seemed a bit empty, but the black tea pearls are just so condensed they don't take up much space. And then the orange slices are pretty big, so I just grab one of those to put in the cup.
What is it about tea pearls that I love so much??? I feel the same way about the pearled green teas. They "bloom" in the cup and also sit nicely in the bottom of the cup during/after brewing.
- SPStephanie P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSunshine in a cup
I tried the small bag based off the ingredients, it tastes exactly as one would expect. Pure sunshine in a cup, smooth, happy & as all Club Magic Hour teas do, it’s a present pause, a transformative sip….pure bliss. I immediately ordered the larger bag. This is a new favorite of mine. I will be buying for years to come. Try it, you’ll like it!
- BBBarbara B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLeo for the lion in you
This is my get stuff done drink. I loved how it kept me focused but yet relaxed me me at the same time. I love watching this three little balls make such a beautiful cup of tea. Don't get me started on the taste. Putting the orange in there was the perfect blend. I have fibromyalgia and R.A. I'm always up for a good tea to boost my immunity and this is one of them. Thank you.