A warming herbal potion for comfort & vitality. Align Yourself with Your Highest Expression of Love.
A stone which has been known to promote vitality, memory and positive energy. Each herb, flower and berry in this blend has been thoughtfully and lovingly chosen to help you shine with the colorful rays of this powerful gemstone. As you sip the Violet-Wine inspired potion, meditate on the balancing, fortifying and love-aligning energy of Garnet. Shine the rays of your highest expression of love.
Sip the Garnet-hued all sensory potion as you would a fine wine - with reverence & joy.
Healing with Garnet
Garnet, stone of commitment, revitalizes and balances your root chakra energy and promotes feelings of warmth. Helping circulation, this Gemstone Wellness tea emulates the Garnet "feet on the ground, mind in the heavens" energy. Grounding yet jovial, This Garnet Gemstone Wellness Tea Inspires devotion & feelings of love & emotional harmony.
Sacred Steepings: Steep 1-2 heaping teaspoons in 8 ounces of freshly boiled spring or filtered water for 3-4 minutes in a loose leaf tea strainer or in a pot. Strain, sip & sweeten as desired.
Organic Black Currant, Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Licorice, Organic Rose Petals, Butterfly Pea Flower, Organic Blackberry Leaf, Natural Wine Grape Flavor Extract, Natural Strawberry Flavor Extract & Organic Proprietary Flavor Extract
- Is a tea that hails from South Africa, and is both flavorful and caffeine free. Whereas typical red or brown-colored rooibos undergoes a fermentation process, green rooibos does not. This creates an earthier, more pristine flavor profile and gives it a higher antioxidant content, which can help us fight off free radicals.
Butterfly Pea Flower
- Is an extraordinary beauty enhancer, nootropic and memory booster.
- It is collagen-producing for our skin, hair and nails, boosting blood flow to our scalp and strengthening hair follicles.
- It supports brain health and cognitive function, provides increased energy and productivity.
- Is a tart, antioxidant-rich herb that supports the regeneration and revitalization of our cells, and nourishes the health of our blood and circulation.
- Nourishes the gut and supports weight loss, encouraging slimming and eliminate bloating.
- Rich in tannins, flavonoids, and phenolic acids, which have shown to contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardio-protective, and neuro-protective properties.
- Contains a compound called glycyrrhizin, which is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antioxidant-rich. Licorice can also help cleanse our oral health, respiratory system, and nourish our digestion.
Garnet Gemstone Wellness Tea
- ASAndrea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoYummy!
This makes cutting down on my wine intake so much easier! It doesn't taste like wine, but it smells like it and it's super yummy! Highly recommend!Was this helpful?
- SNSarah N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFall in Love
The color alone is gorgeous, but this tea delivers the feeling of a mulled wine in fall.
I love it now, in this heat but will probably be a favorite in the fall too.Was this helpful?
- LHLavielle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest Tea I’ve Ever Tasted!
This was the first one from Magic Hour that I tried and I’m OBSESSED with it! Smells like wine, has a great taste that reminds you of wine without the punch! I love to put this one on ice. Definitely buying a big jar!Was this helpful?
- AAVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDelicious and refreshing summer option
I was craving a jammy, rich option to make iced tea with, so I bought a travel jar of this and put the whole thing in an 8-cup cold brew pitcher. It did not disappoint. I've added more water to the pot a few times, and while it is finally starting to taste a bit watery, I've been drinking from the same eight-cup pitcher since Friday (writing this on Monday morning) and it's taken probably 6 new cups of water being added to even start tasting dilute.
I think it would also be amazing topped off with sparkling water in this iced version, but could also see sipping it hot on a winter's night like a mulled wine (maybe even with a splash of actual wine or brandy if that's your thing!).
I have a few others to work through before I can consider re-purchasing, but this is definitely on my list of teas to buy again.Was this helpful?
- AMAida M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGarnet Tea
Great vibrational love in each sip!Was this helpful?