- DMDebbie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoVery minty
This was nice at night- it had more mint than I expected but I do not mind that at all! Great bedtime ritual!Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour3 months ago
Hi Love! Yes Tulsi is also naturally a little minty tasting as it's from the basil family so has some essential oils that can feel minty on the palate. I hope it helps you sleep and have sweet dreams too! XO Zhena
- MMegelaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove this Tea
This tea is so relaxing. Lately, I’ve made this tea for my entire family and they think it’s amazing. This says a lot coming from my 12 year old daughter and my husband who is a devoted coffee drinker. Thank you so much for making this wonderful tea!Was this helpful?
- LBLaVona B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSoothing and calming
Many Tim’s after a 12-13 hour shift at the hospital I am stressed and have a hard time sleeping. Hold’s Pose tea is both soothing and calming and allows me to calm and sleep soundly, which every nurse needs right now in these challenging times. Thank you Zhena!♥️Was this helpful?
- JGJulie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMinty rose relaxation
I never go on a trip without Child’s Pose tucked safely in my suitcase. The minty rose scented elixir is the perfect tonic to quiet your mind and soothe your body. A perfect potion for pondering your pulse, close your eyes, breathe and feel yourself relax. Ahhhhh.Was this helpful?
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSoothing night cap tea
A cup of this tea is a wonderful relaxing way to wind down before bed.Was this helpful?