The Flavors of Mexico: Tea Bundle
- CSCatherine S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them both!
Great tea bundle! I had been wanting to try the Tulum horchata chai. It did not disappoint! I put in a little oat milk to make a tea latte and it was delicious! The queen of the south was also very good, but I definitely will be reordering Tulum horchata!
- SPSusan P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWow
This taste just like horchata and bonus flavor of the Chai. Perfect combination!
- JRJennifer R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelishious!
My first experience with Horchata was in Spain. I visited with our family there & they introduced us to this wonderful drink. Living in the US it is difficult to find but now I have this delightful intoxicating Talum Horchata Chai & I am in love! It brings back fond memories of our travels & when my children were young. It is delishious & honestly better than I remember!! Thank you 💜
Queen of the South Cafe Olla was a great addition too. It is a rich flavorful blend that I am enjoying whole-heartedly.
- JGJordan G.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWill Repurchase!!
The flavors in this bundle are spot on. It’s definitely got the cinnamony and cocoa flavors and the horchata really tastes like horchata! These feel decadent. They also mix together nicely.
- SShannon3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsHorchata > Queen
Definitely obsessed with the horchata, queen is not bad but can't compete.