Boba : Tapioca Pearls
- SPStephanie P.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsEnjoyed a few times
I’ve bought these two or three times now, they cook up easily and nicely.
- RPRenee P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsTapioca pearls
I love ❤️ them. I know they’re not for everyone. But they were easy to make and store with the extra I had left.
- BMBrandy M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTwo ways to make these?
These came out so delicious when we made them. Soft and chewy just like our local boba tea places on island. I did get confused on which method to use for preparation as the package has a way to prepare them and we received a card with slightly different directions. We used the one where you stir occasionally as our liquid started to boil over the pot we used. I will use a deeper pot next time to prepare them. The texture was perfect and I got my bubble tea fix without having to leave my Ohana’s Hale.
- MCMolly C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFun for tea parties
It was fun making special boba tea for my daughter at home. The tapioca pearls look beautiful in the blue pineapple tea, and I'm looking forward to trying them out in other drinks as well.
- MManuelaVerified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE LOVE LOVE!
I’m a huge boba fan, and I love Zena’s teas. So I decided to buy these pearls to add into my Queen of the South tea, and it was amazing! I loved these so much, 100% suggest you try them out. :)