Aries Garden of Eden Oolong
Everything is possible with Aries energy at the helm. Miracles stem from your childhood wonder and ability to walk among the nature spirits equally with dreamy artists and exuberant entrepreneurs. Fearlessly step into your calling, and let go of competition as a source of energy to find your oneness with humanity. Here is where miracles abound for you. Aries, surrender to the love of your Guardian Angel Ariel who will remind you to return to a state of awe, to tread lightly on the earth and to dance in relationship as a source of connection and abundance. Allow yourself to be a breath of fresh air for all you meet-as this is your natural gift.
When Aries are born, the Earth is awakening from winter slumber. As the fresh buds push toward the sun through thawing soil, the scents of spring and new life begin to color the air. As I meditated on how to embody this optimistic time of year into the Aries tea, I was beckoned by rebirth. Along with the traits of the creative, charisma known to Aries, my quest was to harness the intoxicating mood of the season which would be heady and uplifting yet also helpful for the health concerns of the sign of Aries (headaches, allergies) as well as for all of us seeking the energy of renewal and rebirth.
One of my favorite and wildly rare teas is GABA oolong from Taiwan. It is oxidized in a chamber without oxygen, which increases the GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) levels in the tea exponentially. GABA is known to alleviate excitability and calm the nervous system. This is also a delicious tea of impeccable smooth character.
Then I sought to blend the oolong with a floral green tea from high altitude--one that would express the mist-strewn regions of wild-grown spring harvest tea leaves, and thus Cloud Mist Supreme-a very rare high mountain tea piqued my palate and lent an air of innocence and youth to the more wise GABA oolong. I sprinkled Mao Feng into it--another favorite spring green and voila the base of the blend was harmonized.
Remembering my grandmother's garden, where I'd harvest Blackberries for her during spring, this brought the heart to the blend. Memories of spring inspire all of us, don't they? I would eat more than I delivered to her, with black-stained fingers and face, she would laugh with me as she took my little hand and taught me how to make sweet Blackberry Jam. Aha, blackberries had to be a part of this magical potion!
Bergamot is a small tangerine-like citrus from Italy, I added the essential oil as in aromatherapy it's a natural mood lifter, when it married the blackberry, the perfume became iconic. But first a Madagascar Double-Fold Vanilla Extract had to be added to the oolong, cured, and then these essences added--from here alchemy was born.
Fine rosebuds tightly bound then called to be added--as they open while steeped, reminding us of our blooming potential, and give the promise of a romantic, lovely summer ahead. Roses are the highest vibration flower in the world and known to support glowing skin, digestion, and mood.
Reishi Mushroom gently dusts the tea leaves for calm, sustained energy levels, and to protect our precious immune systems during the warming of the longer days.
All in all, this blend is a promise of youthful vivacity, an energizing bliss-inducing steep. I find myself craving it's energy and perfumes when looking for respite and relief from the weight of the world.
Double fold Vanilla Extract grounds this tea to round each element within it for a perfectly balanced blend.
- Boosts immune system, fights fatigue & depression, supports liver function, antioxidant rich.
- Contains Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid which is has anti-anxiety, anti-stress effects.
- The leaves are picked in anaerobic conditions (without oxygen), utilizing nitrogen increasing the levels of GABA in the leaves.
- Calming on the nervous system.
- Rich in antioxidants, rose petals fight free radicals in the body.
- Roses also contains Gallic Acid, an antioxidant compound that is known to have antimicrobial, and analgesic effects.
- Used in aromatherapy to soothe nerves, promote relaxation and ease feelings of depression.
- Metabolism Boosting
- Green tea is high in antioxidants which strengthen the immune system.
- Aids in liver function.
Ingredients: GABA Oolong, Cloud Mist Supreme Green Tea, Organic Mao Feng Green Tea, Rose Buds, Natural Blackberry Extract, Natural Bergamot Essential Oil, Organic Reishi Mushroom
March 21st - April 19th
- Ruling Planet: Mars
- Element: Fire
- Goddess: Eris
- Angel: Archangel Ariel, the healing angel of nature
- BFF's: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius
- Color: Red, Orange, Violet
- Stones to wear: Diamond & Bloodstone
- Flower: Honeysuckle
- Aesthetic: Sharp, geometric shapes, minimalism, dedicated space for interests, memorabilia
- Harmonious Environments: New York City, Naples, Las Vegas, Amsterdam
- Essential Oils: Mandarin, Geranium, Black Pepper, Orange
- Numerology: Independent Number 1
- Ruler of: The 1st House, The House of Self
- DRDaylon R T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayAn Aries tea that finally makes sense
I'm an Aries, and I was thrilled it wasn't a chai blend. I love the spring vibes in the oolong, and thought the green tea and gaba combo was very smart. The bergamot and blackberry flavor is incredible, and one of my friends thought it had a more masculine vibe despite how heavy the florals are. I definitely want a jar of this one to keep as a go to. I also hope this blend stays the same because it's so unique.Was this helpful?
- TETiffany E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFragrant and tastes good.
This tea serves me well. Bergamot lifts my spirits. Reishi supports me in meditation. Blackberries are nutritious and brings me a sense of comfort and nostalgia because of the blackberry bushes that grew by my grandparents home. Roses were in their yard as well, and brings balance to this blend. Oolong has always reminded me of flowers because of it's unique flavor that is so unlike green and black tea varieties. I was surprised to find out this oolong actually helped reduce the pain in my feet. I found out it's because it contains GABA which can help reduce pain in some cases. This blend brings me a sense of calm, focus, and relief both to my body and to my soul.Was this helpful?
- YAYolanda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAries- Garden of Eden Oolong...
Great tasting teaWas this helpful?
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect Gift
The Astrology teas make the most beautiful yummy birthday giftsWas this helpful?
- KRKaila R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDelicious
During a hot summer day this makes a delicious cools brew, I add some cane sugar and it's perfect.Was this helpful?