About Aquamarine Dream
Exquisitely named the "breath stone" aquamarine is a talisman of luck, protection and aids fearlessness. Each herb, flower and adaptogen in this blend is meant to soothe your body and mind for calming and deep sleep. Envision yourself floating in aquamarine waters as you drift into peaceful slumber.
Zhena created this blend out of a need to relax nervous or "unsettled" energy in the body and mind, which stems from anxiety and exhaustion. The Ayurvedic "adaptogems" present within this herbal potion are known to rejuvenate your energy during the day and allow for deep sleep at night.
Aquamarine- the gemstone - is used to clear emotional blockages and to soothe the water element in our bodies. Zhena combined the color and energy of Aquamarine into this blend, as the tea will steep the color of tropical blue waters. As you sip the energy of Aquamarine, your body will revel in the nourishing herbs.
Organic Apple, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Skullcap, Organic Linden, Butterfly Peaflower, Blue Cornflower Petals, Natural Pineapple & Blueberry Flavor Extracts
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Relieves menstrual pain, inflammation
- Can soothe cold symptoms
- This herbal root resets sleep cycles and can help us remember our dreams.
- Filled with “withanolides”, otherwise known as powerful inflammation fighters.
- Can also reduce cortisol, the stress hormone that can cause weight gain and higher blood sugar levels.
- Part of the mint family, and is a mood tonic which can help settle nervous energy.
- It brings relaxation, ease and calm to your cup with every sip.
- Another exquisite, sleep-supportive herb, it has also been used for insomnia, stomach discomfort, and anxiety.
- Eases anxiety
- Is a mild sedative as you wind-down to the end of your day.
Aquamarine Dream Sleep Latté
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoAquamarine Dream
I love the taste and the color is beautiful. It is very comforting, and Aquamarine is my birthstone! Sometimes I mix it with Child's Pose or Queen of Ukraine to get the added benefits from those teas.Was this helpful?
- ASAngie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoThis is a favorite!
For several years I worked 3rd shift, so I often have issues sleeping. Most of the time this helps, on the occasions it doesn’t, this tea is incredibly relaxing and tastes fantastic without adding anything. I have ordered the big jar and a refill bag. I think I need a really large bag, it is part of my evening tea rotations. I hope this one does not get discontinued. Thank You for another great blend Zhena!Was this helpful?MHMagic HourYesterday
Thanks so much for your great feedback, Angie! It's my go to as well so no chance of getting "cut" from the lineup :) So happy it's helping you! Sending a big hug & sweet dreams :) Zhena
- AAshleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAbsolutely inspired!
This tea is amazing! I enjoy it hot with frothed milk & also over ice with whipped cream & blueberries topping it. Either way it’s a beautiful, relaxing treat at the end of the day!Was this helpful?
- JDJillian D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoEveryday bedtime tea!
This is my hands down favorite from Magic Hour, I have this nearly every day before bed. The flavor is chamomile and lemongrass with some fruitiness, lovely and relaxingWas this helpful?
- HAHaylei A K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFinally feeling alive!
This stuff is phenomenal. I've struggled for years to feel well rested even after getting plenty of sleep. I tried a sample of this and it changed my life in a week, so I bought a bigger bag! I'm finally feeling well rested when I wake up. Thank you ❤️Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour2 weeks ago
This is wonderful to hear! So happy it's helping you, it's helped all of us too! xoxox