Available now to Monthly Subscribers. To subscribe to our Monthly Tea Ceremony box, click HERE.
For non-subscribers, you may pre-order now to ship on March 25th.
Exquisitely named the "breath stone" aquamarine is a talisman of luck, protection and aids fearlessness. Each herb, flower and adaptogen in this blend is meant to soothe your body and mind for calming and deep sleep. Envision yourself floating in aquamarine waters as you drift into peaceful slumber.
Zhena created this blend out of a need to relax nervous or "unsettled" energy in the body and mind, which stems from anxiety and exhaustion. The Ayurvedic "adaptogems" present within this herbal potion are known to rejuvenate your energy during the day and allow for deep sleep at night.
Aquamarine- the gemstone - is used to clear emotional blockages and to soothe the water element in our bodies. Zhena combined the color and energy of Aquamarine into this blend, as the tea will steep the color of tropical blue waters. As you sip the energy of Aquamarine, your body will revel in the nourishing herbs.
Organic Apple, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Skullcap, Organic Linden, Butterfly Peaflower, Blue Cornflower Petals, Natural Pineapple & Blueberry Flavor Extracts
Aquamarine Dream Sleep Latté
Sip the Qualiteas of Aquamarine
* Chamomile is well-known for its anxiety reducing, utterly soothing qualities and it complements this blend beautifully. From bringing comfort to menstrual pain, inflammation, anxiety or stress, cold symptoms and so much more, Chamomile flower is like a ray of soothing sunshine.
* Ashwagandha can be thought of as the Queen of Calm. This herbal root resets sleep cycles and can help us remember our dreams. Ashwagandha is filled with “withanolides”, otherwise known as powerful inflammation fighters. It can also reduce cortisol, the stress hormone that can cause weight gain and higher blood sugar levels.
* Skullcap is actually part of the mint family, and is a mood tonic which can help settle nervous energy. It brings relaxation, ease and calm to your cup with every sip.
* Passionflower is another exquisite, sleep-supportive herb, and it has also been used for insomnia, stomach discomfort, and anxiety.
* Linden is anti-inflammatory, eases anxiety, and is a mild sedative as you wind-down to the end of your day.
- AKAndrea-Jo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 starsYesterdayCool color
I have to play with the flavor of this one … the aroma did not calm me as much as Childs pose. But I love the color and will only drink it in a glass cup.Was this helpful?
- CLCrystal L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoSo delicious and relaxing
This and Queen of Ukraine help me sleep every night!Was this helpful?
- LALinda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoWonderful
I love this tea and offer it to my guests who sit back, relax and smileWas this helpful?
- CMCheryl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoAquamarine dream
It's one of my favorites 🙂 I do have many favorite tea's. This one is relaxing. Helps me calm down and have a wonderful night sleep. Thank you for all your wonderful tea's....Was this helpful?
- SJSunne J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful sleep and dreams!
Wow, I never really believed a tea could help me sleep better or enhance my dreams, since I have such trouble sleeping soundly, but it's working!!!! I start yawning and feeling so tired after drinking it and my dreams have been crazy vivid!!! I brew it and let it cool down and drink it room temp, since hot drinks at night give me night sweats/hot flashes. And it's working perfectly! Thank you Zhena for this master blend!!!!Was this helpful?