Learn More About Symbeeosis With Our Founder Zhena!
- LKLinda K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars54 minutes agoBeautiful Color, Divine Taste
This tea has a beautiful color I have never had a tea like it. The scent of the tea is marvelous and the taste is also. I will be buying more and for gifts.
- TRTeena R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBee utiful
Every evening am enjoying a cup of tea as I relax. As I I have an autoimmune disorder am hoping this will be good for me.
- VVirginiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoAn absolute delight!
This tea is soooo good! I love that it brews to the color of Alexandrite and smells like honey! The flavor is a nice blend as I can distinctly taste the echinacea and green tea at the forefront and a nice floral finish with a subtle hint of bitterness on the tail end. Really nice. The color alone is enough to make you want to drink it, but the flavor makes it an absolute favorite.
- SRShona R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLavender Love
I adore the lavender overtones in the flavor and in the color.
- CEChristine E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat!
I really enjoy this tea! I do let it brew a little longer than suggested for a stronger flavor, and hue. But it is satisfying to the queen 🐝 bee in me!