Raspberry Earl Grey Black Tea
Create a Raspberry Earl Grey Tea Ceremony
- BBBelinda B.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsAroma
The Raspberry Earl Gray tea has a fantastic aroma. It is the perfect cup in the morning.
- LRLisa R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRaspberry earl grey
I'm learning to fall in love with tea again. I haven't really been an earl grey fan but I'm learning to give it a try. This tea is really about relaxing in a chair on your porch watching the sun slowly rise. While enjoying a great cup of earl grey. Thank you magic hour for making wonderful tea to try and enjoy in the crazy world.
- JCJessica C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious
This one had a soft sweetness to it. Nice to drink with a muffin
- KKristinVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA Beautiful Summer Tea For Strong Tea Lovers
This tea is gorgeous. I love a rich or flavored black tea (like Bohemian Breakfast or Vanilla Earl) and those teas just don’t feel right to me for summer mornings. This is perfect in every way to add brightness and summer flavor to my morning tea routine. I usually sweeten a bit and add a splash of cream (and serve over ice when the temps are over 80). It’s lush and bright and energizing like a summer morning. It’s even caffeinated enough for me as I’m trying to cut down on coffee but still need the wake-up help. Still tastes good on a second steeping too, and I don’t say that about many teas!
- AMAntoinette M.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEnjoy
Relax and enjoy. Taste is just great!