There is nothing like a cup of chai tea to warm your bones and heart in the grey, chilly months of the year.
Did you know that chai also enhances heart-health? Studies show that two of the main ingredients, cinnamon and black tea, help reduce blood pressure and lower cholesterol.
Cinnamon is a medicinal plant used daily all over the world–with so many health and magical benefits:
- Helps stabilize blood sugar and is an antidiabetic.
- Lowers cholesterol and is lipid-lowering.
- Reduces the risk of neurological disorders, such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
- Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects to boost the immune system and fight off infection.
- Used in many esoteric preparations, such as oils, candles and incense to attract love and abundance.
The ginger in Chai Tea stimulates circulation, eases nausea and supports digestion. Clove, another active herbal ingredient in Chai, is a spice used for everything from relieving tooth pain to helping rid the intestines of non-beneficial elements.
Our Original Coconut Chai, blended wIth organic spices grown in the wildlands of India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam, fills the air around you with an intoxicating embrace. Coconut Chai is prized by lovers, friends and families as it makes any simple moment a celebratory event and creates a sacred space for meditation, sharing, or reading a novel while curled up on a winter morning.
Both stimulating and soothing, this blend contains black tea, but is nearly 70% spices, lending itself to a low caffeine content. Our famed Coconut Chai lifts your mood, warms your heart, and invigorates your soul!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.