Zhena crafts a comforting Pumpkin Spice Latte
- LLizVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 hours agoMy go-to brew!
I've never had a tea that changed my life before - and I mean that. I can get some pretty severe bouts of anxiety midday, so I take some time to put on some music, sit on the couch and drink a cup of this tea. I actually notice how I feel on days when I don't have this tea. After drinking this tea, I feel so relaxed - not tired or sleepy, just relaxed and really good. Also, this is the perfect drink to go with a book.
I typically brew this as is, but every now and then I'll froth up some coconut or oat milk, sprinkle some nutmeg or cinnamon on top of the foam and have a little tea latte.
The pumpkin is fairly understated, so I agree with other reviews, I don't think of it just as a fall drink. This reminds me more of a marsala chai than a pumpkin spice experience - except most chais I've had have been black teas or a mix of other types of tea - and this has zero caffeine!
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoQueen of the Harvest
Very soothing has all the flavors of fall. Absolute
- DTDaniela T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoDelicious
This is my go to every evening for an after dinner treat.
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoFall in a cup! Amazing
This one’s very delicious and embodies fall
- TGTeresa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBedtime Ritual
I love, love, love this tea. This has become my evening bedtime ritual now. I hope that we can continue to buy this after the holidays!