Lucid Dreams: Tulsi-Turmeric Herbal Tea for Sleep & Calm
Buy it with
Make a Traditional Chai Latté
- MHMorwynne H.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsNightly ritual
This tea has made a huge difference in my nightly wind down routine. It absolutely works and makes my nights better. Plus it tastes great.
- EIElizabeth I.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsTasty
I love the flavor of this tea - it reminds me of the moon milk I make sometimes for my insomnia. It is one of my top 4 for flavor.
However, I didn’t notice much aid in sleep for me. Strangely enough, it DID give me very unusual dreams. I tried many different times and the same thing happened.
I pulled out my tea collection at my last game night and 2 guys wanted lucid dreams. I didn’t think to warn them because it didn’t help me sleep, but an hour later they were both falling asleep at the table so I guess it works, just not for me.
- SMSheri M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Elixer
Absolutely lovely tea. Makes me feel like a beautiful maiden in a secret forest cottage when I drink it. Lol
- KRKimberly R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love making lattes with this!
I love this tea. I enjoy steeping it strong and mixing with a tablespoon of brown sugar, oat milk, and whipped cream. It’s a delicious treat that prevents me from snacking before bed and eases me into a restful, relaxed state.
- KGKathleen G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Lucid dreams
Wonderful taste. I drink a cup in the evenings and definitely keeps me calm. Smells wonderful too