Tea of The Rising Sun : Japanese Breakfast
- JJessicaVerified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA complex black tea
I typically only enjoy black, green, and white teas without any additional flavors. This Japanese breakfast tea isn’t just a one-flavor type of black tea. Yes, it doesn’t have any added flavors, but it smells like more than a “regular” black tea. Unsteeped, you get an almost malty fragrance, and when you steep the leaves, they smell a hint citrusy. Neither of those are overpowering when you drink it though. It’s a wonderful tea, and I’m glad I tried it!
- JHJennifer H.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsButtery honey
This black tea is like a buttery honey in a cup. It’s smooth black tea with a lovely finish and no bitterness. Love this tea and will be ordering more.
- KMKira M.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat taste!
It wasn’t too strong like I other breakfast teas I’ve had. Very pleasant taste, perfect for a mild morning tea.
- TSTami S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely!
I love this tea! A nice taste and lovely smoothness.
- HHope M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFab Tea
I’ve been looking for a traditional tasting tea . Looks like I found it !!! There’s a Slight rose taste that is really lovely. I’m extremely happy . I love the different flavors of Magic Hour teas especially Queen of the South but this Japanese breakfast will be my morning tea !!!! Thankyou Zhena :)