Goomtee Estate Darjeeling
- KFKelli F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCombination
Looking for a berry that I can mix to make ice tea. I use this and golden monkey as a base. The floral like rose did not agree with me. Blueberry. Peach etc. I like strong so I end up using a lot of berry that’s why I mix with black tea.
- KWKelly W.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHealthy tasty and clean! I’m sure!
I’m enjoying very much all my teas from Magic hour. They are the best! I am very happy with these teas.
- EMEdith M.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLight and Delicious!
This is the highest quality and is the most authentic Darjeeling I have ever had. I love Darjeeling since first tasting it for reals about 30 years ago, and this is the best!!
- HLHeather L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully elegant
This tea is rich, elegant and such a delicious treat!
- JJaimeVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWhat a tea!
My first darjeeling! I absolutely loved it. I had no idea what I would think of this tea. It was so intriguing from the website that I had to try some. I have never tasted anything quite like it - it tastes beautiful! I didn’t alter it in any way, it was divine on it’s own. It has so many amazing flavors going on - wow. I love that Magic Hour brings in so many different tea experiences! This one was definitely a fast favorite. Magical, indeed!MHMagic Hour1 year ago
awwww yes, a first flush Darjeeling is a precious cup to behold! So happy you are enjoying this blend, it was grown with love and won't be harvested again until next year! Savor each moment :) XX Zhena