About Goddess Green
Apricot and lychee meld like a dream with fine Biodynamically-grown green teas and uplifting lemongrass for a healing and dynamic blend for the Goddess in us all. Spectacular on ice, our bestselling green tea may speed metabolism, soothe digestion, and heightens our mind's ability to focus.
The origins of green tea are attributed to China, the cradle of tea traditions and medicinal applications, but the magical drink quickly gained popularity in other countries. One of the famous legends claim that around the year 1190, a Zen priest returned to Japan with tea seeds after having studied Buddhist temples and rituals in China; using his experience, he taught the tea ceremony to his fellow countrymen as a way of connection and meditation.
Organic, Fair Trade Green Tea, Organic Lemongrass, Organic-Compliant Apricot & Lychee Flavor Essences
- Packed with antioxidants, it's been shown to lower the "bad" cholesterol and may promote cardiovascular health, improve physical and mental performance.
- Contains antibacterial properties, and may significantly improve oral health and prevent infections.
- Reduces bloating
Learn How to Make a Goddess Green Fizz Mocktail!
- MMarianVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdaywow!
Im not a green tea type but i got this in a sampler box and gave it a go, now its a go to. This is one of my top teas this company makes .Was this helpful?
- AEAlexandria E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoAll Good Things
The benefits of green tea are well known but try as I might, I never fell in love. This one is different. Although I am "sugar free" for years and years, the sugar delights of the long past are never erased from memory. I was supervised for a liver cleanse last summer and asked to drink at least 3 cups of high quality green tea daily. I knew where to look. Zhena has masterfully blended all of the goodness with those sweet sparks of lychee and apricot to satisfy the senses and that sugar memory. I confess to being a morning coffee drinker living the well caffeinated life. Here I am with my 1 lb bag, making pitchers of iced green tea to sip in my studio all day. I crave it with dinner either hot or cold, a true aid to digestion. I love the ritual, the slow, the wonder that Zhena puts in everything she works with. All good things. CL and AEWas this helpful?MHMagic Hour3 weeks ago
awwww Alexandria, you are such a gem, thank-you for your kind words and trusting me with your tea experience and sharing your wellness journey with us. We are blessed to have you!! xoxox Zhena
- JOJulie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGoddess Green
My fave! Love it hot or iced, especially with a touch of fresh mint or lavender. Yummy!Was this helpful?
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMy new favorite tea
This is my new favorite tea I will be getting moreWas this helpful?
- ATAshley T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoNice Flavor
Very pleasant and mild flavor. Makes a great iced tea for the summer time.Was this helpful?