Butterfly Blue: Organic Butterfly Peaflower from Thailand
- MAMcKenzie Aries S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantabulous
This is a beautiful tea full of flavor and a beautiful color to enjoy as you're sipping on it! I love their tea so much that I signed up for a monthly subscription to try new teas each time! Thank you and blessed be!
- DMDeborah M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlue magic
I read this Butterfly pea flower is beneficial for you. My daughter was so intrigued because she had it at a local restaurant. So she wanted to make it for herself and asked where do you get the butterfly pea flower.....have you heard of it? I said, sure do. So I gave her mine and I bought myself another.
- DHDori H.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and delicious
The color of the tea is gorgeous. I mix with lavender water and fresh lemons for my new favorite lemonade concoction. I make a big batch for camping to share with the girls around the campfire, huge hit!
- JNJessica N.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI 110% recommend this tea
The tea was delivered quickly, and the packaging was beautiful yet eco friendly. The tea is beautiful and taste is very pleasing. The customer service is what really has me coming back. I had an issue with a tea, which they resolved immediately and were kind and professional. I will be ordering again and I will be telling everyone I know to order here as well.
- LLLisa L.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsbutterfly blue
Love the color and the Taste