Nature's own vivid blue potion: Butterfly Peaflower steeps into an azure liquor teeming with high levels of anthocyanins--a youthing & protective antioxidant for beautifying skin, healthy, lustrous hair & slimming effects.
Native to Thailand, "Clitoria ternatea" has been sipped for centuries as an herbal beauty enhancer, nootropic & memory booster.
Steeping instructions: Steep 1 tsp in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Add lemon to turn the tisane purple. Beautiful as an iced tea as well.
Flavor: We love blending these flowers into our white teas to turn them blue. The flavor on their own is earthy, bright and savory.
Butterfly Pea Flower
- NDNicole Dell A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoAn early Christmas present
My son came back from a business trip to Thailand and raved about the butterfly pea flower tea, so I ordered some from Club Magic Hour and surprised him with an early present. He made some butterfly tea for everyone and showed us the color change with a lime wedge. It was amazing.Was this helpful?
- CGCherie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSo pretty and delicious
I love this tea. The color is beautiful and better when you change it to purple with lemonWas this helpful?
- TWTamara W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful Tea
Looks and tastes as pretty and light as a butterfly! Love adding a few buds to enhance other teas….Was this helpful?
- CWChristine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoADORE this product!
Was thrilled to see the jumbo package as an option. Love this tea. I make it overnight in the fridge and it my go to all day long. Yum.Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour2 months ago
Thank you for your kindness!
- SHSusan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 months agoButterfly Peaflower.
I wasn't crazy about the taste. But, if I mixed a tad bit of stevia and coconut milk it was refreshing.Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour3 months ago
Butterfly Peaflower is a very subtle taste, it creates an amazing color in the tea. It has high levels of anthocyanins--a youthing & protective antioxidant for beautifying skin, healthy, lustrous hair & slimming effects.