- MRMelissa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful Butterfly Peaflower
I adore the taste and color of this!
- CWChristopher W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSuperior
The butterfly blue tea is a great choice for one who enjoys a variety of flavors from around the world.
- ATArrel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoExotic delight!
Since I have developed sensitivities to caffeine and carbonated beverages, I decided to lean in toward herbal teas. I surfed into your Magic Hour website and was amazed at the varieties of teas available. I am drawn to all things aqua, turquoise, blue, and purple, and when I saw the Butterfly Blue (from Thailand’s Butterfly Peaflower), I just had to order some. I ordered the violet apothecary bottle, as well, as a Christmas gift to myself. The Butterfly Blue is an exotic delight to all the senses and so enjoyable!
- PPPaula P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBlue and a brightening experience
The tea is smooth and delicious. I use a drop of lemon and cane sugar with a hint of lavender
- SWSherrie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoTastes like spring!
A new favorite.