Magic Hour's Amethyst Lemon Drop
- JZJennifer Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars22 hours agoSOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!
Easily my favorite Magic Hour tea so far!!! I decided to try the travel size first because it was on sale, and after one cup I immediately ordered the large one. It's sweet without being sickening and is just so amazing! I can't wait for summer time to arrive so I can drink this iced.
- PLPatricia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoFruity deliciousness!!
This tea is a tropical paradise!! I first heard about Magic Hour on Colette Baron Reid's podcast, and I'm so happy I ordered the tea! I was worried if it'll be too sweet, but not at all, the sweetness comes from natural fruits, yum! I'm excited to try other flavors :D
- JVJoanna V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove it
Love it !!!!
- MDM D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoTimeless tea with a magical delicious twist
The many teas that I purchase from Magic Hour has been life changing. I did not know loose leaf tea could taste soooo good. I love the design and everything in between with Magic Hour. The name first got my attention and then I saw the storage container for the teas and what the company offered and I was hooked. Actually, it was the name and the storage design of the teas that sold me the delicious tea was the added bonus. I will definitely be purchasing from Magic Hour again. I love the concept and the design.
Well Done. I can't recall finding a company that I am hooked on that was created during my time , that I can see being around for 50+ years to come. Everything about Magic Hour is timeless.MHMagic Hour3 days ago
Wow, thank-you love, I am so happy you found us and thank-you for your encouraging words! xo Zhena
- KFK F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLight & Fruity
This tea is a nice departure from the spicier, more robust blends I have purchased lately. It’s very tasty and makes me think of springtime.