Queen of Wellness: Women's Hormone Balancing Tea for PMS, Healthy Cycles & Menopause
Learn More About the Queen of Wellness
- DWDara W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious tea
I am new to these teas, so I purchased an assortment to try. This is one of my faves so far!
- MHMoriah H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsI think it worked!
Not great on taste, very mild, but lemon and honey greatly improve it. Bought it in hopes of regulating my menstrual cycle, started drinking it between 2nd and 3rd week in cycle. Second day drinking tea, slight spotting that went away instantly. My cycle is usually 32days or longer - but after drinking the tea once a day for two weeks my period came day 28 on the dot! The color on the tea can either be very beautiful or very earthy depending on the blend. So far enjoying!
- THTrudy H.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen of Wellness is the royal treatment!
I love, love, love this tea! ❤️ It is not only packed full of powerfull ingredients for women but the blend is so delicious you find yourself craving a cup just to enjoy the fruity and floral flavors. Rarely has something so good for you tasted like such a treat!
- PCPaula C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen of Wellness
I really enjoy this tea when I’m feeling just a bit off! It does help give me more balance and seems to be very good for my system! Luvluvluv it❣️❣️❣️
- LHLennon H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this calming tea
I love how light this tea feels on my stomach and in my throat. It’s beautiful scent I find calming and seems to help with my hormone headaches