Available now to Monthly Subscribers. To subscribe to our Monthly Tea Ceremony box, click HERE.
For non-subscribers, you may pre-order now to ship on March 25th.
Exquisitely named the "breath stone" aquamarine is a talisman of luck, protection and aids fearlessness. Each herb, flower and adaptogen in this blend is meant to soothe your body and mind for calming and deep sleep. Envision yourself floating in aquamarine waters as you drift into peaceful slumber.
Zhena created this blend out of a need to relax nervous or "unsettled" energy in the body and mind, which stems from anxiety and exhaustion. The Ayurvedic "adaptogems" present within this herbal potion are known to rejuvenate your energy during the day and allow for deep sleep at night.
Aquamarine- the gemstone - is used to clear emotional blockages and to soothe the water element in our bodies. Zhena combined the color and energy of Aquamarine into this blend, as the tea will steep the color of tropical blue waters. As you sip the energy of Aquamarine, your body will revel in the nourishing herbs.
Organic Apple, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Skullcap, Organic Linden, Butterfly Peaflower, Blue Cornflower Petals, Natural Pineapple & Blueberry Flavor Extracts
Aquamarine Dream Sleep Latté
Sip the Qualiteas of Aquamarine
* Chamomile is well-known for its anxiety reducing, utterly soothing qualities and it complements this blend beautifully. From bringing comfort to menstrual pain, inflammation, anxiety or stress, cold symptoms and so much more, Chamomile flower is like a ray of soothing sunshine.
* Ashwagandha can be thought of as the Queen of Calm. This herbal root resets sleep cycles and can help us remember our dreams. Ashwagandha is filled with “withanolides”, otherwise known as powerful inflammation fighters. It can also reduce cortisol, the stress hormone that can cause weight gain and higher blood sugar levels.
* Skullcap is actually part of the mint family, and is a mood tonic which can help settle nervous energy. It brings relaxation, ease and calm to your cup with every sip.
* Passionflower is another exquisite, sleep-supportive herb, and it has also been used for insomnia, stomach discomfort, and anxiety.
* Linden is anti-inflammatory, eases anxiety, and is a mild sedative as you wind-down to the end of your day.
- RRachelVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoCandy Tea - YUM!
This is light and sweet even plain without any sweetener. It reminds me of a sweetarts type candy - possibly from the pineapple/blueberry in the mix. A great nighttime tea and new favorite - like a little liquid dessert!Was this helpful?
- AGAle G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPerfect gift!
I gave this blend as a gift to my friend, and he loved it, the packaging it's fancy and gorgeous, also it helped him rest better and relax before sleep. Can't wait for my birthstone in September, the sapphire, I'm super excited!Was this helpful?
- CSChristine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoLove this tea
I love everything about this tea. It is delicious, beautiful, smells wonderful and I sleep so much better. Not always longer but deeper and more restorative for sure.Was this helpful?
- DRdorcas r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for early evening
Love the flavor of this soothing tea. Even now with the summer bearing down, I enjoy a warm sleepy time tea. This is a new favorite. Although I have yet to find a magic hour tea that I did not like,Was this helpful?
- MVMonica V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoVery nice tea
Very good tasting tea, but if I want something to help me relax I believe a brick to the head is the only thing to work, I’m really uptight and go on days of no sleep, not your fault I’m just wired different but you certainly have the best teas aroundWas this helpful?