Queen of the Harvest : Herbal Relaxation Tea
Crafts a comforting Pumpkin Spice Latte
- LOLaurie O.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect tea
Wow, with ingredients such as cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, this the perfect tea for this time of year. It's fall in a cup!
- YCYvonne C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThis is great!
I bought a few teas and this one was my favorite. It has a great taste, lots of flavor. It just feels so cozy and comforting to drink.
- MCMichelle C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen Of The Harvest
Oh my! This suits my Gypsy Soul in a big way. Drink it straight or fluff it up with frothed almond milk. Love it.
- KKellyVerified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRelaxing tea
Another great herbal blend with ashwagandha. Drank this in the morning and my Oura ring registered significantly more restorative time than usual the rest of the day.
- SMShawn M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWell-Received Gift!
I bought this for my sister who had just gotten out of the hospital and she loves it!