Garnet Gemstone Wellness Tea
- MHMichelle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars22 hours agogarnet tea
I feel the love in this tea. Thankyou!
- ASAndrea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoYummy!
This makes cutting down on my wine intake so much easier! It doesn't taste like wine, but it smells like it and it's super yummy! Highly recommend!
- SNSarah N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoFall in Love
The color alone is gorgeous, but this tea delivers the feeling of a mulled wine in fall.
I love it now, in this heat but will probably be a favorite in the fall too.
- LHLavielle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest Tea I’ve Ever Tasted!
This was the first one from Magic Hour that I tried and I’m OBSESSED with it! Smells like wine, has a great taste that reminds you of wine without the punch! I love to put this one on ice. Definitely buying a big jar!
- AAVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoDelicious and refreshing summer option
I was craving a jammy, rich option to make iced tea with, so I bought a travel jar of this and put the whole thing in an 8-cup cold brew pitcher. It did not disappoint. I've added more water to the pot a few times, and while it is finally starting to taste a bit watery, I've been drinking from the same eight-cup pitcher since Friday (writing this on Monday morning) and it's taken probably 6 new cups of water being added to even start tasting dilute.
I think it would also be amazing topped off with sparkling water in this iced version, but could also see sipping it hot on a winter's night like a mulled wine (maybe even with a splash of actual wine or brandy if that's your thing!).
I have a few others to work through before I can consider re-purchasing, but this is definitely on my list of teas to buy again.