Queen of the South Mexican Hot Chocolate
- AFAndrea F.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest tea EVER.
Can’t get tired of this tea even if I tried. It’s SO good. Such a great gift and always have a backup. Can’t go wrong with this blend. Great at any time. Early AM or late before bed. Love with some milk too.
- DLDiana L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
This is so good, I drink it after dinner when I usually have dessert it satisfied my usual craving for sugar, having been just diagnosed with Celiac disease your teas help my digestion immensely ❤️
- MLMolly L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Fave!!!!
I'm from the South y'all, and I just gotta say that this tea is my new favorite!!! My son and I both really enjoyed it. You can taste the chocolate. Now, I like mine with a little creamer in it, so I put some cinnamon vanilla creamer in it and it was devine!!! It doesn't need the added flavor at all but that's just how I like my tea.
- ATAmanda T.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsYummy treat
This is a sweet afternoon treat. Add a teaspoon of honey and it’s the perfect way to make it through the rest of the day!
- DODebra O.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for recovering coffee addicts...
I am.a former 8 cups of coffee a day gal, high pressure job, and loved lattes. Queen of the South tastes great on its own, makes a great latte and helps me unwind at night. It is my new evening ritual before I go to bed after a too-busy workday.