Learn How to Make a Thai Iced Tea with Zhena
- CCCindy C.Verified Buyer4 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNot like the Thai tea ur used to, IT’S BETTER
This tea is my bf’s favorite out of the 5 he has tried and it was a tough decision. The flavors, the color, the smell. It hits all our senses . Made just right w/ honey and half & half. I don’t miss not ordering when we eat take out . Keep it in the fridge at the ready. It’s not just a dessert drink when you want something sweet. It has really great ingredients like beet and turmeric so you get a bonus while enjoying what feels like treat.
- DFdarcey F.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best Thai tea ever
Def will be ordering more!!!!
- HSHailee S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious!
I love this tea.
- LDLorraine D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery nummy
This is a new favorite. Going to be adding it to my regular re-purchases. The only feedback I could give is whomever is attaching the lids to the jars? They are putting them on a might too tight…it took me a long while to try to get the lid loose and I ended up chipping it a bit.
- CMCarolyn M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Love Love
This is the best tea, I love this.