Sip Tea Under Moonlight in Marrakesh with Magic Hour's Moroccan Inspired Mint Tea!
Moroccan Mint Mojito Recipe
Directions for the Moroccan Mint MojitoIngredients:
- Simple Syrup
- Marrakesh infused White Rum
- Sparkling Water
- Cut a lime into wedges and place them in the glass.
- Add 1oz of simple syrup to the glass.
- Using a muddler or the back of a spoon, mash the lime wedges and simple syrup together until the lime juice is released.
- Fill the glass with 2 ounces of Marrakesh infused white rum.
- Add Ice to glass and top with sparkling water.
- Stir the ingredients together well.
- Garnish the mojito with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge, if desired.
To make the Marrakesh rum: combine 4 teaspoons of Marrakesh mint and 6oz vodka in an air tight jar. Let sit overnight.
Pairs Well With
- AAmandaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSmooth and refreshing
I absolutely love this tea. I received this in the March subscription box along with a matching tea towel. I'm so glad I got the subscription. I don't think I would have picked this tea on my own. My husband and I had this with dumplings for lunch. It was a wonderful palate cleanser and made the meal special.
- EErikaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOh my gosh! New favorite tea
This tea is absolutely delicious, especially if you’re looking for something a little more complex than a classic peppermint tea and with a bit more caffeine. The tea also lasted great through resteeping twice.
- SSarahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExhilarating
I loved it from the first time I opened the jar and smelled the wonderful aroma.. You can taste all of the nuances of the different ingredients as they blend into a wonderful flavor. The smell of the wet tea leaves was even better than when dry. I wanted to use them as an air freshener. Lol. Over all a really great tea. Will be buying more. I do agree with the other review. It is way better than Mantra. Mint. Perhaps because you taste the peppermint and the spearmint along with the rest. Please keep this one around a long time.