Moonlight in Marrakesh
Moroccan Inspired Mint Tea
- TJTaylor J.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsSo soothing!!!
Though this is made to be a cooling summery drink, it really reminds me of a throat soothing drink in the wintertime here in upstate ny! LOVE!!!
- ECEvelyn C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWow!
This tea is a palate delight! Incredible balance of spearmint and peppermint…..a must try if you haven’t.
- AAnnalieseVerified Reviewer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMinty Refresher
Love this blend! I love the minty freshness the tea leaves you with. Plus it has just enough cinnamon and nutmeg to give it a little spice. This tea is also pretty good iced with some honey.
- ASAshley St. A.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely spiced tea
I love the blend of all the spices and the peppercorn adds a lovely balance to make it feel warm and toasty
- JCJulie C.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTHE best! Ever!
Thank you Z and Magic Hour for this treasure! OMG! It's spicy, but yet magically cooling. It's cooling and minty and sultry but magically spicy! I had to immediately re-order it in a large jar! I don't ever want to run out of this one!! I added a bit of honey, and it was THE BEST!