Zhena Discusses The Happy Heart Chakra Tea
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoLovely Almond Tea
Tastes like a marshmallow almond cloud - love this tea. Delicate and slightly sweet, but not overpowering. Just a really delightful tea.
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoHappy Heart is right!
I really like the flavor of this tea. The slivered almonds pair nicely with the tea blend. I make a pot at work in the afternoon to get me thru the rest of the day! I like it both hot and iced.
- BPBlake P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHappy
Makes my heart happy!
- EEmiliaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSmooth And Relaxing
This tea is a great one if you are sitting on the couch reading or on the porch watching the rain. It’s smooth and oddly creamy tasting. The flavors are rich and comforting. This isn’t an everyday tea for me, but it’s something I’ll keep stocked. I wouldn’t recommend it if you prefer sweet/fruity teas. It has a deep, almost dark chocolate smell and is soothing and rich.
- AVAbby V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAfternoon delight
I started out with a travel jar of this and recently ordered a full-size after going through the travel jar pretty quickly.
I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to green tea - I usually like it just plain, rather than flavored or with any sweetener or milk mixed in. The flavors in this tea are so chill and neutral that it still appeals to my love of the green taste itself, but in a way that's just distinctive and elevated. It's my increasing go-to for cutting afternoon brain fog, and I like to drink a cup before or after a workout too.