About Queen of the Tropics
Queen of the Tropics is a cleansing and energy-boosting blend of Garcinia Cambogia, wild roses and gorgeous tropical fruits are a perfect alternative to Rose wine. Sip on ice or hot any time of day to bring out the Queen in you!
Steep 1 heaping Teaspoon in 8 oz freshly boiled water.
Allow to cool & serve over ice for a perfect Rose wine alternative.
Sweeten as desired.
Pineapple Fruit, Organic Garcinia Cambogia, Organic Zante Currant, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Apple, Rose petals with Natural Pear, Raspberry, and Grape Extracts.
- contains a compound known as Hydroxycitric acid that is thought to inhibit an enzyme that helps the body store fat. This active ingredient can increase levels of serotonin in the brain.
- Contains a powerful digestive enzyme called bromelain which helps break down proteins.
- Pineapples have more calcium than milk and consuming it regularly promotes healthy cuticles and nails.
- contain high levels of minerals such as zinc, magnesium, iron, and potassium.
- It is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols, which can lower the risk of heart disease.
- Help to increase the metabolism, aiding in weight release.
- Their anti-inflammatory properties can be used to treat digestive issues.
- Rich in Vitamin C and A making orange peels a Natural immune booster.
- Have has been used in ancient Indian medicine for thousands of years for the healing effect it has on the heart, digestion, and in beautifying the skin from the inside out.
Rosé All Day Alternative Recipe
- SRShelly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars23 hours agoThis is wonderful!
I have added this tea to my daily rotation. It is a light, refreshing, delicately sweet tea which is excellent over ice with just a touch of honey. It has quickly become a favorite.Was this helpful?
- YCyvette C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSweet
So goodWas this helpful?
- JOJustin O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBest Tea Ever!!!
The flavor is amazing whether it’s hot or cold. Feels like a vacay when sipping on this!! My go to tea definitely. So going to restock this tea!!!Was this helpful?
- LLaurieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoMy new favorite!
This tea is so pleasant and refreshing! It’s one I can drink all day. The wonderful fruity flavor lingers in my mouth making me want more. We have been a huge fan of Magic Hours teas! Even my 15 year old drinks them everyday. Thank you for all the care you put into making them.Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour3 weeks ago
Awwww you're very welcome Laurie! So happy you and your son are enjoying them, good health & sweet connection = our mission :) XX Zhena
- KWKathryn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoElevates All Senses
From the apothecary jars history and beauty, to the beautifully aromatic fragrance that greets you upon opening, the vibrant colors that dance, this tea sets a new bar of experiences.Was this helpful?