Shincha Green Tea from Yakushima Island, Japan
- DPDana P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful green tea
This is a beautiful green tea. Bright and grassy. You will love it if you are a green tea, lover!
- AKAlisha K.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsShincha green tea
Absolutely love this tea! It's light, fresh, and not too overpowering. Has vegetal notes reminding me of asparagus. Lovely aroma. It's currently my daily go to!
- LULisa U.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEarthy
This is my first time trying this tea and it has a nice taste to it. Very early and smooth
- SSSTEPHANIE S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsNot My Fav Green Tea
I am a HUGE Green tea lover and love so many of Magic Hour's green teas, including their ceremonial matcha. This one do not like at all.MHMagic Hour3 months ago
You might be steeping it wrong? Only steep in cooler water for 1 minute. It's a very delicate and rare tea, we recommend understeeping rather than over-steeping as it's so tender, it's the first harvest of the year and very young and vegetal.
- DADonielle A.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreen Tea