Ruby Moon™ : Hibiscus Elderberry Tea
Ruby Moon Mocktail Recipes
- LTLatasha T.Verified Buyer19 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRuby Moon tea
I love the tea so much. Tart, sweet, delicious. I know what will be on my next order!
- MMandyVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBye Bye Red Wine
I love this blend! I used to be a big booze drinker before I found Magic Hour, but I’m proud to say that I’m going on month 3 of being sober and I’ve never felt better! I’ve also lost a ton of weight too. These teas satisfy all of my cravings, especially Ruby Moon because it reminds me of red wine, but a bit on the tart side from the hibiscus and cranberry. I like to alternate between Ruby Moon and Garnet Violet Wine Gemstone in the evenings whenever I need a red wine fix and it does the trick. I prefer to drink mine warm or room temp with a bit of honey and serve it in a fancy wine goblet.
- KRKim R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt really is “all that”!
This tea is so refreshing and so beautiful!! As I was drinking it hot, I thought that it was a bit tart for me (admittedly, I’m not the biggest fan of cranberries, but I bought this for my daughter). As it cooled, my experience was entirely different and absolutely amazing! I can’t wait to use it to mix a cocktail this evening. It’s a gorgeous crimson color too!
- EIElizabeth I.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat over Ice!
I like this tea. It’s so aromatic and has a gorgeous door and strong flavor. I don’t like it hot that much, but over ice with a touch of honey does the trick!
- LRLisa R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSmooth
Great to drink and unwind after a long day at work.