Ruby Moon™ : Hibiscus Elderberry Tea
Ruby Moon Mocktail Recipes
- AMAnitra M.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
- LOLaurie O.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsTart-Sweet
A tasty cup of tea that's good for you. The red color is so pretty!
- DBDenae B.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGrown up Cool Aide!
This is one of my favorites teas! Hot or cold! It’s a permanent staple in my cupboard.
- LTLatasha T.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRuby Moon tea
I love the tea so much. Tart, sweet, delicious. I know what will be on my next order!
- MMandyVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBye Bye Red Wine
I love this blend! I used to be a big booze drinker before I found Magic Hour, but I’m proud to say that I’m going on month 3 of being sober and I’ve never felt better! I’ve also lost a ton of weight too. These teas satisfy all of my cravings, especially Ruby Moon because it reminds me of red wine, but a bit on the tart side from the hibiscus and cranberry. I like to alternate between Ruby Moon and Garnet Violet Wine Gemstone in the evenings whenever I need a red wine fix and it does the trick. I prefer to drink mine warm or room temp with a bit of honey and serve it in a fancy wine goblet.