Queen of the South: Delicious Cocoa Detox Tea
Buy it with
Queen of the South Mexican Hot Chocolate
- CCarolina16 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTakes me to a chocolate happy place
Love the chocolate and cinnamon flavor of this tea. I don't drink coffee, but the chicory gives it a coffee type flavor that I don't mind. The sweet cinnamon and nibs add a sweetness to the tea so I don't feel the need to add extra sugar. Overall love this tea and the chocolate flavor.
- SWStephanie W.1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGo away,coffee...I found a new love!
I had never tried a tea with these flavors before! But as soon as the hot water from the kettle started pouring over this tea,I knew it was going to be amazing. For some time now I've been trying to find a healthier replacement for coffee. After the first cup of this tea, I fell in love and knew I had found it. Such a beautiful tea and will order again...and again
- OOliviaVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLike Abuelita hot chocolate in tea form
Very comforting flavor that's fine on its own, but really becomes the star when you mix it into other recipes. I preferred my cup of Queen Of The South with 1 packet of hot chocolate!
- JBJustine B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCoffee drinker slowly turning
I was a huge coffee drinker. I still love coffee but I don’t drink it as much since I found this tea. It’s rich and bold and almost reminds me of coffee. I drink it hot with a packet of Splenda no milk and I find it very comforting . It’s great if you have a sweet tooth and I’m sure it’s excellent iced! It’s a tea that I will always have in my rotation!
- AAnneVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite!
Delicious! Just ordered a full size after trying a sampler.