Oracle Dream Boxes will be shipping on April 10, 2020.
The perfect gift for your soul. Enhance your sleep ritual & learn how to read your dreams with the beloved spiritual teacher, Colette Baron-Reid!
The Oracle Dream Box features Lucid Dreams turmeric spice relaxation tea with an exclusive teaching from spiritual guide Colette Baron-Reid as she guides you on how to use your dream symbols to understand your inner life more reverently. The Oracle Dreams box also includes a soy-wax, 30-hour lavender candle & silver tea strainer for a nighttime sleep ritual to bring you the sweetest dreams.
“In your dreams your deepest wisdom awaits.” - Colette Baron-Reid
Each box is lovingly hand-packed in an eco-luxe gift box with $156+ of exquisite value:
- Lucid Dreams Herbal loose leaf tea. Divine warming turmeric, relaxing tulsi, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and pepper create a liver-healthy, soul-stirring adaptogenic calming potion. Our most delectable spin on sleep-tea yet, just in time for the longer nights & dream-enhanced, mystical winter months. ($27 value)
- Colette Baron-Reid's exclusive Magic Hour dream oracle teaching ($97 value)
- 30-hour all natural Lavender Chaparral Candle ($9 value)
- Beautiful Dream Symbol poster ($11 value)
- An Oracle Wisdom Card picked for you (priceless :))
- Silver Tea Leaf Strainer ($7 value)
- Moon Phase Calendar ($3 value)
- Your choice to include an exquisite glass apothecary jar ($44 value)
About Colette Baron-Reid
Colette Baron-Reid is an internationally acclaimed Oracle expert, spiritual medium and best-selling inspirational author published in 27 languages. Her popular meditation apps and oracle card apps are worldwide hits. She is the founder and creator of Oracle School- a global online learning experience about how to use oracles to manifest an empowered inspired magical life. As a spiritual medium she also stars in her own TV show Messages from Spirit (Amazon Prime/YouTube). Colette splits her time between the USA and Canada with her husband and 3 adorable Pomeranians. When she’s not creating oracle card decks, and teaching global audiences, she’s writing songs, singing and recording music to chill to.
Make Magic Hour a Ritual with the Club Magic Hour Subscription Box
Ingredients: Krishna Tulsi*, Turmeric*, Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Nutmeg*, Cardamom*, Orange Peel*, Peppercorns*, Cloves*, & natural coconut & cinnamon flavor extracts.