Wear this necklace to remind you that it is okay to slow down and to take one day at a time – in particular when times are challenging and rough.
This necklace has been made for the ones that have felt the growing surges of addiction, depression, and other mental health issues or for the ones that feel the need to be reminded of their own worthiness and value.
The pendant is engraved with the words 'One day at a time' to serve you on those days when your feathers have been ruffled as a reminder that you are worthy and loved and that today is not the day for big decisions or final conclusions. Instead, may you be reminded to stop and smell the flowers every once in a while. What little appreciations in life can I see around me today that help me ground into myself?
The 'One day at a time' pendant has three white topaz minted into its floral ornament. White Topaz carries the energy of truth and a vibration that will support improved mental clarity. It has loving energy that helps you to replace negativity with love, joyfulness, and calmness. White Topaz is a strong healing stone, as it will help those who are feeling low and in need of extra energy. This necklace variation comes with Herkimer diamonds.
Each piece of jewelry has been blessed in a Balinese ceremony.
- 22kt Gold Plated 925 on Sterling Silver
- White Topaz
- Herkimer Diamonds
- Length: Chain adjustable 44cm / 46cm / 48cm stones | Pendant Diameter: 1.8cm x 2.48cm
This necklace changes the world a little as it:
- Helps feed a Balinese family in need via the 'Adopt a family’ project
- Is made from sustainable and recycled materials
- Provides employment for mothers of street children in Bali
- Carries powerful healing vibrations