Nature's own vivid blue potion: Butterfly Peaflower steeps into an azure liquor teeming with high levels of anthocyanins--a youthing & protective antioxidant for beautifying skin, healthy, lustrous hair & slimming effects.
Native to Thailand, "Clitoria ternatea" has been sipped for centuries as an herbal beauty enhancer, nootropic & memory booster.
Steeping instructions: Steep 1 tsp in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes. Add lemon to turn the tisane purple. Beautiful as an iced tea as well.
Flavor: We love blending these flowers into our white teas to turn them blue. The flavor on their own is earthy, bright and savory.
Butterfly Pea Flower
- CGCherie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars18 hours agoSo pretty and delicious
I love this tea. The color is beautiful and better when you change it to purple with lemonWas this helpful?
- TWTamara W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful Tea
Looks and tastes as pretty and light as a butterfly! Love adding a few buds to enhance other teas….Was this helpful?
- CWChristine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoADORE this product!
Was thrilled to see the jumbo package as an option. Love this tea. I make it overnight in the fridge and it my go to all day long. Yum.Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour1 month ago
Thank you for your kindness!
- SHSusan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoButterfly Peaflower.
I wasn't crazy about the taste. But, if I mixed a tad bit of stevia and coconut milk it was refreshing.Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour2 months ago
Butterfly Peaflower is a very subtle taste, it creates an amazing color in the tea. It has high levels of anthocyanins--a youthing & protective antioxidant for beautifying skin, healthy, lustrous hair & slimming effects.
- NMNikki M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoIt a good tea.
This has a nice flavor.Was this helpful?MHMagic Hour2 months ago
So glad you like it! Butterfly Peaflower is very earthy, we love to blend with it--our current favorite is the Queen of Ukraine with Butterfly Peaflower, it turns a gorgeous purple hue :) XXO Zhena