Butterfly Blue: Organic Butterfly Peaflower from Thailand
- DRDebbie R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOrganic Butterfly Blue Peaflower Tea from Thailand
This tea is AMAZING!! I am thankful to Athena, from Sage Goddess, for recommending it to us all during the recent BLUE SUPER MOON!! It is absolute too beautifully blue to gaze upon!! And, even though it is blue, it makes you feel pink and rosy inside!! I definitely will be buying this again!! Thank you Magic Hour Teas for such wonderful teas!!
- JJessicaVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWow, I love this flower tea!
This is such a beautiful, earthy tea. I absolutely love the color and the taste!
- MAMcKenzie Aries S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantabulous
This is a beautiful tea full of flavor and a beautiful color to enjoy as you're sipping on it! I love their tea so much that I signed up for a monthly subscription to try new teas each time! Thank you and blessed be!
- DMDeborah M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlue magic
I read this Butterfly pea flower is beneficial for you. My daughter was so intrigued because she had it at a local restaurant. So she wanted to make it for herself and asked where do you get the butterfly pea flower.....have you heard of it? I said, sure do. So I gave her mine and I bought myself another.
- DHDori H.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and delicious
The color of the tea is gorgeous. I mix with lavender water and fresh lemons for my new favorite lemonade concoction. I make a big batch for camping to share with the girls around the campfire, huge hit!