About Coconut Chai
Organic spices grown in the wild-lands of India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam fill the air around you with an intoxicating embrace.
Coconut Chai is prized by lovers, friends and families as it makes any simple moment a celebratory event and creates a sacred space for meditation, sharing, or reading a novel while curled up on a winter morning.
For thousands of years, spiced chai has been imbibed in homes on every street, temple and ashram in India. The blend of warming spices and rich black tea are usually boiled directly in milk, then strained, sweetened and served in clay cups. It is a social tea and every family in India has their very own special blend, and most families use it as a form of potent Ayurvedic medicine.
Chai is served to visitors on beautiful trays as a sign of hospitality, or sipped among close friends and family for lively and enchanting storytelling. Chai is a medicinal Ayurvedic blend of spices and tea leaves traditionally used to energize and warm relationships. The lively spices bring vital energy to conversation and sharing. While traveling in India or Sri Lanka, chai stalls are the gathering places of communities. Chai is as individual as the chai maker, which in Indian culture is often the grandmother. As she imparts her wisdom, the spices open the mind to receive. For lovers, chai brings sweet breath and kind words to your lips.
Fair Trade Organic Puerh, Assam & Biodynamically Grown Sri Lankan Black Tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Cloves, Essential oil of Cinnamon and Natural Coconut Flavor Extract
Pu’erh black tea, the most prized tea of China
- Considered probiotic and a weight loss gem because of its unique fermentation process.
- Has been called a “sin eraser” by those who love to imbibe rich food and drink.
Piquant Black Pepper
- Aids digestion
- May boost the absorption of nutrients like calcium, selenium and curcumin.
- Stimulates circulation
- Eases nausea
- Supports digestion
- Helps balance blood sugar and lift moods.
- A spice used for everything from relieving tooth pain to helping rid the intestines of non-beneficial elements.
- YAYolanda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoZhena's original coconut chai
Love coconut teas. This is the best I have tasted!!Was this helpful?
- KAKaren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoCoconut chai
Bought sample what a nice suprise. Like having chai tea in summer on a tropical island. I really like bohemian breakfast tastes more traditional. I also like to mix things up so combined coconut chai w bohemian breakfast. Wow. What a nice suprise in the amWas this helpful?
- LNLinda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoCoconut Chai
Loved this tea. It is a a nicely spiced tea the smells as good as it tastes.Was this helpful?
- RLRobyn L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoIncredible
This might he my favorite Magic Hour tea so far..absolutely DELICIOUS. Perfectly blended flavors, I added a little monkfruit sweetener and plain oat milk creamer..so much flavor coming from this beautiful tea. I love it so much..just finished a cup from my sample bag and will be purchasing a full size jar as soon as possible. Zhena, you are amazing and your tea is very clearly created with pure love. I'm so glad I found this company, tastiest Chai I've ever had. The coconut flavor to this is beyond wordsWas this helpful?MHMagic HourYesterday
Thank-you, Robyn, for tasting the love :) we are grateful for you & so happy you love the tea! xxoo Zhena
- GPGeste P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove the tea
I love itWas this helpful?