Queen of Joy
Sip with Zhena as she talks us through the health benefits of Queen of Joy and crafts a hot and iced crimson cup of our holiday tea.
- BFBeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 hours agoQueen of Joy is a Joy
Well lookie here, another to add to my ever growing list of Favorite tea! Not only is it a stunning color, has an aroma that transports to the Happy Place but it tastes good too! Who knew that could be a full package?
- HIHeidi I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoWassail tea
If you’ve ever enjoyed the pagan holiday nectar of wassail, now you can have it in tea form. Warm spices and a little honey added makes for a perfect evening cup. I’m not a big fan of hibiscus, as I find it can get awfully pushy in teas, but this one is blended perfectly to highlight it rather than let it distract. Try adding a bit of orange juice to really lean into the tradition
- KNKinga N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFeels like sweater weather
It's rich and spicy and deep red. Smells lovely and has a warming effect. Brings snowy evening to mind. I love it.
- ASANNE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoWoodenmoon
Absolutely love itMHMagic Hour2 days ago
Thank you for being a fan!
- AAmyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLuscious And Cozy!
The depth of flavor in this tea is so satisfying! It’s rich, slightly tart, fruity and spicy. I love opening this jar, the aroma is gorgeous. But sitting down to drink it feels very cozy and comforting. The adaptogens make for a soothing cup. Love this!MHMagic Hour4 months ago
Thank-you love! So happy you are enjoying this warming, healing potion :) Sending you big hugs & happy sipping! XO Zhena