Magic Hour's Amethyst Lemon Drop
- TBTERESA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPerfection!
I am loving this tea. The flavor is delicious, and...well, my intuition is stronger than it has been in a while. I would definitely recommend it.
- KNKinga N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoRefreshing, fruity and smooth
Interestingly it is not strawberries I smell and taste here, but cherries. Maybe the marriage of strawberry and passionfruit somehow become cherrylike? I am not sure. But this is delighthful. The color of this brew is a deep crimson, maybe from the hibiscus, the blue of the butterfly pea flowers is subdued by the rich reds. It's absolutely beautiful. As it brews, a fruity aroma fills the air. This is an invigorating fruity concoction. Fruity in a grownup way, now like a bubble gum, but like a breezy, lovely, berry filled summer afternoon.
- BCBrittany Chlea M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoI’ve ordered this twice!
Love this tea so much. The way that the strawberry compliments the passion fruit, so good!
- DVDarcie V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoWonderful
I absolutely love the deep purple it comes to and the flavours just glide down my throat. I truly love the flavours of this tea. Two of my favourite fruits.
- BRBarb R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoJuicy Fruity Deliciousness!
I love this tea hot or iced!MHMagic Hour3 months ago
We appreciate you so much! So happy you love it. XO Team Magic Hour