Description and Ingredients:
Tapioca/ Boba Pearls only: Tea not included.
Tapioca pearls have taken the tea world by storm! Also known as boba, black tapioca pearls are the “bubbles” in bubble tea. They are made from tapioca starch for a sweet and chewy texture. Ours are the same boba pearls that you'll find at your favorite Boba Tea Shop.
How to Cook Tapioca Pearls
Water to tapioca ratio is 6:1 (for example, use 6 cups of water for 1 cup of tapioca).
- Boil water in a large pot or a rice cooker.
- Add the tapioca pearls to the boiling water.
- Stir the tapioca pearls and cover (don’t open the cover until it is fully cooked).
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the tapioca pearls sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse cooked pearls with warm water for about 3 minutes and drain.
- Add to your favorite Magic Hour Bubble Tea and Serve with monk fruit or honey sweetener.
How to store your Boba Pearls
- Dry boba: Uncooked tapioca pearls can be stored at room temperature for up to one year.
- Cooked boba: We recommend enjoying boba pearls within a few hours of cooking, although it can keep in the refrigerator for a few days. Store it in a simple syrup in the fridge. As time passes, the texture of the boba will change as it begins to lose its gummy consistency, so consuming it sooner is better than later.
Tapioca Starch, Water, Caramel Flavoring.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.