Queen of Wellness: Women's Hormone Balancing Tea for PMS, Healthy Cycles & Menopause
Learn More About the Queen of Wellness
- YCYvonne C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty good tea!
It tastes very good, has a nice soothing taste. I haven't noticed any changes in terms of my hormonal issues but I will try to continue drinking it.
- JJessicaVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHelped my friend
I bought a sample packet of this tea for my best friend to help with her period. She tried it last night and said that it helped ease some cramping she was having, and just overall made her abdomen feel better. She was surprised at how blue it steeped, and said it tasted delicious and floral. I can’t wait to try it next, and I’m sure she’s going to get a larger container for herself.
- LRLisa R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen of wellness
Great flavor and taste. Will be drinking this a week before I'm supposed to start to relax.
- MTMelissa T.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen of teas for PMS
If you suffer, please try this tea. It’s both therapeutic and beautiful. A complete feminine ceremony.
- TATerri A.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust What I Needed!
I love so many Magic Hour Teas & tend to drink my favorites all the time ~ Wasn't feeling very well & remembered I hadn't tried Queen of Wellness yet & that it was created specifically for women's health ~ I added Elderberry infused honey & it is perfect for what I needed! Taste is amazing & I felt better with the first sip! Love this tea!