About the 'Just The Tea' Membership
Each Monthly Tea is filled with organic health and wellness botanicals from the world's finest Biodynamic estates delivered automagically to your doorstep! This is a Tea Only Subscription. If you are already subscribed to our monthly box, you do not need to subscribe here!
Sneak Peek of our Monthly Blends:
- September- Sapphire White Tea with Fall Fruits & Ashwagandha for Relaxation
- October- Pink Tourmaline Tea with Dragonfruit & Herbs for Breast Health
- November- Topaz
- December- Turquoise Spiced White Tea for Winter Wellness
What is a Gemstone Wellness Tea?
A heavenly combination of nature's powerful healing herbs form a cornucopia of wellness benefits for you to sip morning, noon or night. Divine healing comes in brightly-hued infusions which impart nature's most powerful wellness benefits inspired by the monthly gemstones' illuminating rays of light. Each of these teas are formulated to emulate the energies of precious gemstones.
This Month's Royaltea Membership Blend Contains:
Sapphire Adaptogenic Plum-Spice White Tea for Creativity, Beautiful Skin, and Calm Energy
Organic Yin Zhen Silver Needle White Tea
- Silver Needle white tea lessens the activity of some of the enzymes that help break down elastin and collagen in the skin. This leads to anti-aging effects such as wrinkles becoming less visible, and the skin looking younger and glowing
- The enzymes in the genetic makeup of the white tea improve digestion, especially when feeling cramps or nausea
- Silver Needle tea contains antioxidants that help boost immune system and build up the defense against free radicals. Antioxidants found in this tea also promote heart health and strength by lowering bad cholesterol levels and strengthening blood vessels.
Organic Orange Peel
- Orange peel extracts could provide useful protection against or alleviation of UV damage because of the high levels of polymethoxy flavonoid.
- Orange peels are rich in vitamin C, which promotes immune health.
- Also contains good amounts of provitamin A, folate, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6, and calcium.
- Apples contain a variety of phytochemicals, including quercetin, catechin, phloridzin and chlorogenic acid, all of which are strong antioxidants.
- Ashwagandha improves the body's defense by improving the cell-mediated immunity.
- Rasayana is described as an herbal or metallic preparation that promotes a youthful state of physical and mental health and expands happiness.
- Active principles of Ashwagandha, for instance Withaferin-A, have been shown to have significant anti-stress activity against acute models of experimental stress.
Butterfly Pea Flower
- Rich in antioxidants and may be linked to several health benefits, including increased weight loss, better blood sugar control, and improvements in hair and skin health.