Blueberry Lavender Moon
Zhena explains the health benefits of Blueberry Lavender Moon, from skin health, to the joy we have within that permeates the world around us with beauty.
- KBKimberly B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWho doesn't love purple tea?! It's lovely!
This is a lovely and unusual tea. I'm intrigued with the purple tea, which I'd never heard of before. It's not my favorite of the 4 I ordered, but if it had been the only one I'd ordered, I'd be over the moon, for sure! It's rejuvenating and calming. Not great for nighttime as it has 20mg caffeine. Better for daytime. I like it for my afternoon pick me up! It's also really nice iced! And it's a beautiful color! Definitely give it a try.
- NDNancy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBlueberry Lavendar Moon.
I love this tea. So rich in flavor and a gorgeous color. I added a tiny bit of Monk Friut and put the tea in a martini glass. Absolutely beautiful and bursting in flavor.MHMagic Hour1 month ago
That sounds divine!!
- SSeanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove this tea
Fell in love at first sip
- CDCrystal D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoWonderful in a latte!
Must blend with steamed and foamy almond milk and honey! It’s very elegant and comforting.
- BLBecky L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoVery pretty tea
I am not a fan of blueberry or lavender but I enjoyed this tea.MHMagic Hour12 seconds ago
So glad that you liked it! Enjoy!