About Matcha 700
Our organic, ceremonial grade Magic Hour Matcha is sourced from a pristine, lush valley in Kagoshima, Japan, far away from pollutants and toxins. The tea leaves are carefully harvested and stored in a dark place, only ground to order just before it is sent to our shop for packaging.
The freshness of the tea is both reflected in its bright green hue and sparkling taste on the tongue. Its creamy Umami flavor spreads over your palate delicately, flecked with overtones of sun-warmed grass.
Organic Ceremonial Matcha 700 Green Tea
- Green Tea reduces LDL "bad" cholesterol, aiding heart health
- By one estimate, the catechins in matcha are up to 137x greater than other types of green teas
- Research shows that matcha causes improved attention, memory, and cognitive functions
- Contains L-theanine, which has been shown to increase the alpha wave activity in the brain, which in turn can decrease stress levels.
- L-theanine changes the effects of caffeine in the body, and helps to avoid the crash associated with it.
- May help protect the liver
- Aids Weight Loss
How to Make the Perfect Cup of Matcha
Strawberry Matcha Forever Cocktail Recipe
Global Tea Ritual:
Chanyous, also known as Japanese tea ceremonies, have been using matcha since the end of the 12th century in their mindfulness rituals as their vehicle for embodying four sacred principles, wa, kei, sei and jaku. These matcha tea ceremonies are deeply steeped in these principles, as they remind one of the most revered values a human being can hold: harmony (wa), respect (kei), purity (sei), and tranquility (jaku)
These ceremonies begin with purification rites. These are followed by a silent bow from the host to honor the guests, then the graceful whisking of powdered matcha and hot water in individual cups creates a luscious foam. Each guest slowly takes a sip, one by one. And as it began, the ceremony ends in an honorary bow.
- SDSonia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoAbsolutely delicious
Love the flavor, the ritual and how it makes me feel.Was this helpful?
- KWKelly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoLove!! Absolute must have! My favorite!!
I’m really enjoying this healthy morning latte addiction of green matcha. I really love so much! A little pricey but I know it’s extremely clean, good tasting and very healthy. It’s almost a every day obsession. Peace be with us!! And good energy!! Thank you Green goodness, Earth workers in tea countries and Magic hour!Was this helpful?
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoMatcha
It is really goodWas this helpful?
- CVChef Violeta H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat beauty booster
This tea makes me feel, energetic, beautiful, healthy, and wise.
I can't never have enough of it.
The aroma and the flavor send me to a botanical garden of the God's.
Wrll at least this is how I feel every time I drink this ceremonial matcha.
Highly recommendWas this helpful?
- KAKELLI A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMatcha
Best Matcha I’ve had!Was this helpful?