About Aquamarine Dream
Exquisitely named the "breath stone" aquamarine is a talisman of luck, protection and aids fearlessness. Each herb, flower and adaptogen in this blend is meant to soothe your body and mind for calming and deep sleep. Envision yourself floating in aquamarine waters as you drift into peaceful slumber.
Zhena created this blend out of a need to relax nervous or "unsettled" energy in the body and mind, which stems from anxiety and exhaustion. The Ayurvedic "adaptogems" present within this herbal potion are known to rejuvenate your energy during the day and allow for deep sleep at night.
Aquamarine- the gemstone - is used to clear emotional blockages and to soothe the water element in our bodies. Zhena combined the color and energy of Aquamarine into this blend, as the tea will steep the color of tropical blue waters. As you sip the energy of Aquamarine, your body will revel in the nourishing herbs.
Organic Apple, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Skullcap, Organic Linden, Butterfly Peaflower, Blue Cornflower Petals, Natural Pineapple & Blueberry Flavor Extracts
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Relieves menstrual pain, inflammation
- Can soothe cold symptoms
- This herbal root resets sleep cycles and can help us remember our dreams.
- Filled with “withanolides”, otherwise known as powerful inflammation fighters.
- Can also reduce cortisol, the stress hormone that can cause weight gain and higher blood sugar levels.
- Part of the mint family, and is a mood tonic which can help settle nervous energy.
- It brings relaxation, ease and calm to your cup with every sip.
- Another exquisite, sleep-supportive herb, it has also been used for insomnia, stomach discomfort, and anxiety.
- Eases anxiety
- Is a mild sedative as you wind-down to the end of your day.
Aquamarine Dream Sleep Latté
- VVickiI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 hours agoDevine
This tea is divine. Mine turned out purple vs blue but it's one of my new favorites !!!Was this helpful?
- IIfrahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterdayBlue and Purple Colors
The color starts off as aquamarine and then shifts to purple, depending on the type of water you use. My personal preference is to have this as an iced tea.Was this helpful?
- CSChris S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoAbsolutey Beautiful
This has got to be the best cup of tea I’ve ever tasted! I love my black teas, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve always added an extra ingredient or two to a cuppa. This floral delight needs absolutely nothing, except maybe brewing a 2nd (or 3rd upon my first tasting) cup! I’ve reordered to the larger jar now that I know how heavenly it is.Was this helpful?
- MSMindy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoMagical
I loved the bright flavor and soothing vibesWas this helpful?
- SBShannon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBlueberry Dreams
This is a beautiful evening tea. I go back and forth between this and child's pose. I love the flavor of this soothing blueberry potion. It is relaxing and absolutely delicious. I drink it straight, as I do most magic hour teas. If you have a sweet tooth at night like I do, I recommend dipping biscoff cookies in this! Its my favorite sweet treat at night!Was this helpful?